POS system can work both online and offline with the feature to synchronize all the sales and customer data of the offline store with the online store whenever going online. The module plays a vital role in increasing day-to-day sales by having a management system to manage online stores along with the physical stores.
Create and manage various POS outlets.
Apply discount offers as a fixed amount or percent (%) value on the cart.
Add the custom product to the cart which is not available on the website.
Accept payment by cash and card.
POS system work in an online and offline mode both.
Check sales, customer, stock, and tax POS reports
Create an order for registered as well as new customers.
Apply the coupon code on order.
Hold the cart and proceed to the next transaction whenever required.
Generate barcode for simple as well as variable products.
The module supports real-time data synchronization.
Create and manage sales agents for POS outlets.
- The admin can create multiple store outlets for his/her online store.
- The agents can be created for the outlets to manage sales and customers at their end.
- Master-stock can be assigned by the admin to all products at a time.
- This master stock can also be done in bulk.
- Effective sales and inventory management system for the admin.
- A centralized inventory can be allowed by the admin
- The admin can generate a barcode for both product Id or SKU.
- For a specific time duration (yearly, monthly, weekly) or custom duration, the admin can view the POS Reports.
- The sales agent can easily analyse the store reports directly through POS end.
- The sales agent can use the Date Range option to specify for which dates to be included to view the reports like Today, Yesterday, Week to Date, Last Month, Last Year etc.
- These reports can also be viewed as per date, product, category and coupon code.
- The admin can view POS stock report – low stock, out of stock and most stock products.
- POS tax reports according to the tax code or date can be assessed by the admin.
- The admin or sales agent can set the unit price based on the weight of the product.
- POS agent can synchronize the data with the online store whenever going online.
- Barcode readers can be used to add products to the cart.
- POS users can search product on basis of SKU.
- The POS user can add the product to the cart by both barcodes (product Id or SKU).
- Hassle-free payment via cash, card or split method and checkout system.
- At the time of checkout, the POS agent can apply a coupon to the cart.
- The POS supports multiple currencies to allow the sales agent to select the perfect currency for the store.
- The cart can be put on hold for future processing.
- Better sales management by POS agent by monitoring sales history, hold sales, offline sales from the POS panel.
- POS agent can sell a new product which is not available on the website.
- The POS contains customer reports depending on parameters like- totally spent money, number of orders, etc.
- If need be, the POS user can edit the price of items in the cart itself.
- Based on the customer group, different discounts are applicable to a particular product.